Funding Request Forms
The Foundation for Foster Children is a grassroots non-profit that exists to provide opportunities for children in foster care. To be eligible, children must:
- Have involvement through the dependency court, and
- Be case managed out of Orange, Osceola, or Seminole Counties,
- Or live in the tri-county area, but case managed out of a different county,
- Have an open and active case if under 18.
Anyone can request assistance for a local child in foster care: case manager, GAL, foster parent, group home staff, or the child themselves.
The Enrich Program is currently being restructured. At this time, only Birthday Celebration requests are available through the Enrich program. Please check back soon for further updates regarding extracurricular requests in April.
Funding request for foster youth/children 0 – 24 years old. Funding may be approved in the following categories: educational tools and resources, and tutoring.
Funding request for foster youth 14 – 24 years old. Funding may be approved in the following categories: career, transportation, parenting, and housing. Youth can also submit our Advocacy Referral form to be part of our Advocacy Program “EMPOWER”
- Transition to Adulthood (Career, Transportation, Parenting, and Housing)
- Advocacy Referral (Empower Program)