Funding Request Forms
The Foundation for Foster Children is a grassroots non-profit that exists to provide opportunities for children in foster care. To be eligible, children must:
- Have involvement through the dependency court, and
- Be case managed out of Orange, Osceola, or Seminole Counties,
- Or live in the tri-county area, but case managed out of a different county,
- Have an open and active case if under 18.
Anyone can request assistance for a local child in foster care: case manager, GAL, foster parent, group home staff, or the child themselves.
Funding request for foster youth/children 0 – 24 years old. Funding may be approved in the following categories: extracurricular activities, school-based activities, tickets and experiences, graduation packages, and birthday cakes.
Funding request for foster youth/children 0 – 24 years old. Funding may be approved in the following categories: educational tools and resources, and tutoring.
Funding request for foster youth 14 – 24 years old. Funding may be approved in the following categories: career, transportation, parenting, and housing. Youth can also submit our Advocacy Referral form to be part of our Advocacy Program “EMPOWER”
- Transition to Adulthood (Career, Transportation, Parenting, and Housing)
- Advocacy Referral (Empower Program)