The Foundation for Foster Children is now accepting requests for professional tutoring services. Students must meet one or more specific criteria for approval. Please note that funding is limited and requests will be approved, in collaboration with Embrace Families, on a first come-first served basis for students with the most critical academic need. Additionally, continued service eligibility will be reviewed and determined quarterly.
Criteria for Approval:
- Student must be living in or case-managed out of Seminole, Orange and or Osceola counties
- Student is below grade level or has a GPA below 2.0
- Student does not have excessive absences from school
- Student was retained in the previous school year
- Student is a high-school senior for the 2022/2023 school year/working to obtain a GED
- Special circumstance that requires students to participate in professional tutoring services
Please allow 5-7 business days to process the request. An FFC or Embrace Families staff member will be in touch.