The Foundation for Foster Children is always appreciative of material donations from our community. Organize a drive in your community, workplace or school to help us collect new items for foster youth!
Below are our most urgent needs:
- Baby Items: Diapers all sizes, wet wipes, formula, bottles
- Items for Safe Spaces- Duffel bag that includes a blanket and teddy bear
- School Supplies: Backpacks including pens, pencils, notebooks, etc
- Gift Card Donations- Walmart, Target, Amazon, Visa, AmEx, and Mastercard gift cards in all denominations-for educational incentives, birthday gifts, and more! Mail to 2265 Lee Rd, Suite 203, Winter Park, Fl. 32789 or drop off between the hours of 9 AM-4:30 PM M-F. You may host a gift card drive or donate individually. Contact us for supplies and help with ideas if you host a drive.
- Extracurricular Support– FFC has a need for unrestricted funds that can meet the needs of children in foster care as they arise. Examples include: gymnastics classes, laptop computers, college textbooks, rental deposits.
Click here to view the various drives you/your organization can do:
Please contact Kristine Persaud, Program and Engagement Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407.422.4615, before organizing your drive to verify the donation.