The Foundation for Foster Children is always appreciative of material donations from our community. Organize a drive in your community, workplace or school to help us collect new items for foster youth!
Current needs for our youth are constantly changing, therefore it is important that we communicate to our stakeholders what would be the most helpful to our youth in the current climate.
Please contact Kristine Persaud, Program and Engagement Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407.422.4615, before organizing your drive to determine the most current need.
Please see below our up-to-date criteria needs list that currently suits the Foundation:
- Baby Items: Diapers all sizes, wet wipes, formula, bottles
- Items for Safe Spaces- Duffel bag that includes a blanket and teddy bear
- School Supplies: Backpacks including pens, pencils, notebooks, etc
- Gift Card Donations- Walmart, Target, Amazon, Visa, AmEx, and Mastercard gift cards in all denominations-for educational incentives, birthday gifts, and more! Mail to 2265 Lee Rd, Suite 203, Winter Park, Fl. 32789 or drop off between the hours of 9 AM-4:30 PM M-F. You may host a gift card drive or donate individually. Contact us for supplies and help with ideas if you host a drive.
- Extracurricular Support– FFC has a need for unrestricted funds that can meet the needs of children in foster care as they arise. Examples include: gymnastics classes, laptop computers, college textbooks, rental deposits.
Due current facilities size and needs, we will not be able to accept any other types of non-monetary donations that are not specified on this list at this time.