Funding Request Forms
The Foundation for Foster Children is a grassroots non-profit that exists to provide opportunities for children in foster care. To be eligible, children must:
- Have involvement through the dependency court, and
- Be case managed out of Orange, Osceola or Seminole Counties,
- Or live in the tri-county area, but case managed out of a different county,
- Have an open and active case if under 18.
Anyone can request assistance for a local child in foster care: case manager, GAL, foster parent, group home staff, or the child themselves.
Funding Request Forms For Ages 0 – 13
- Early Literacy Referral (Children birth – Kindergarten)
- Enrichment Requests (Ages 0-13)
- Tutoring Request (PreK-College/GED)