Funding Request Forms
The Foundation for Foster Children is a grassroots non-profit that exists to provide opportunities for children in foster care. To be eligible, children must:
- have involvement through the dependency court, and
- be case managed out of Orange, Osceola or Seminole Counties,
- or live in the tri-county area, but case managed out of a different county,
- have an open and active case if under 18.
Anyone can request assistance for a local child in foster care: case manager, GAL, foster parent, group home staff, or the child themselves.
Foster Youth (0-17 years old)
- New Tutoring Request (PreK-12)
- Enrichment Requests (Ages 0-17) (Non-Summer Camp)
- Celebration Club
- 2018 Summer Camp