Nothing feels quite as good as knowing you’ve made a difference in the life of a child.
There are many ways you can become involved at the Foundation for Foster Children. You can donate professional services, volunteer, or host a drive or make a financial donation.. No matter where your interests lie, the Foundation for Foster Children has a way to get you involved.
Ways in Which You Can Help:
Be a “Drive Guide” – Drive Guides are people from across the community who are a driving force and rally their neighbors, community groups, friends and coworkers to collect new items for duffels /backpacks, school supplies, toys and cash donations for the Foundation for Foster Children. Whether you channel the power of your social network, gather co-workers to collect donations or go shopping with friends you will be helping kids living in foster care.
- Collect Items for: Adopt a Duffel Campaign or House Warming Baskets
- Become a Foster Parent. Click the links below for more information.
Fostering Florida website
- Ask your employer to host an ‘Employee Dress Down Day’
- Host a Book Fair
- Host an ‘Un-Birthday Party’ or Holiday Party to benefit foster kids
- Make birthday cards
- Organize a toy drive
- Organize a fundraiser such as a car wash or walk-a-thon
Donation Drive Hot Spots:
Workplace * School * Health Club * Dentist * Church * Coffee Shop * Family * Hair Salon * Sports Team * Book Club * Neighborhood * Membership Club/Organization
Get Started Today:
A goal of the Foundation for Foster Children is to increase public awareness and support of the unmet needs for the over 1500 foster children residing in the tri-county area who are there through no fault of their own. One of the best ways the Foundation for Foster Children can accomplish this goal is through speaking engagements. The Foundation’s Executive Director, Betsey Bell welcomes the opportunity to speak to your organization.
Please review your form. Contact the Foundation should you have any questions. A Foundation for Foster Children representative will follow up with a phone call and/or email to your inquiry.
Thank you for your willingness to help locally abused and neglected children who need our community’s support.
Kids Get Involved!
It feels good to take pride in helping others. Make a difference today.
- Organize a toy drive for Foster youth
- Organize a Fundraiser for Foster youth by washing cars or hosting a walk-a-thon.
- Volunteer your time at a Foundation Event.
- Host an Un-Birthday Party to directly benefit foster youth.
Don’t wait any longer – get involved today!
Simply print and fax the application below to us at 407.422.3668.
Join us in making a difference in the lives of foster kids!