- URGENT NEED: Donations of Visa, Target, Walmart, and Amazon Gift Cards in all denominations for educational incentives, birthday gifts, and more! You may mail them to our office at 2265 Lee Rd, Suite 203, Winter Park, Fl. 32789 or you may drop them off. If you’d like to host a gift card drive, please contact Lauren Prekop for creative ideas.
- Corporate Sponsorships for our annual fundraiser, Fiesta for Foster Children, on April 20th. A wide range of benefits is available. Please contact Helen Preston.
- Corporate Partnerships-Businesses initiating a Corporate Social Responsibility program or looking to get more involved through a current program. Please contact Lauren Prekop.
- Handmade Birthday Cards– FFC sends out about 160 handmade birthday cards EVERY month! That’s a lot of cards for a lot of kids!
- Donations of Cars-Some youth transitioning to adulthood face challenges in getting to school and work due to a lack of transportation. Please contact Jennifer Cardenas if you’d be willing to donate a reliable car.
- General Operating Support– FFC has a need for unrestricted funds that can be used to meet the needs of children in foster care as they arise. Examples include: laptop computers, $400; summer camp, average $400/week; and gymnastics class, $80/month. Please contact Helen Preston.
- “Expert” Resource Volunteer Bank– We are in need of volunteers qualified to assist the Foundation and foster youth with things like graphic design, social media, writing, driving lesson instructions, help to purchase a car for the first time, and financial planning. To volunteer, please complete a volunteer interest Form: https://foundationforfosterchildren.org/get-involved/volunteer/ and let Lauren know if you are especially interested in one particular area.
Current Needs Contacts:
- Lauren Prekopfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer Cardenasemail@example.com
- Helen Prestonfirstname.lastname@example.org