Storytellers follow leads provided by FFC staff and write short, impactful stories about positive youth and caregiver experiences that can be shared in FFC social media and other community communications.
- Ability to work well in a team setting.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with the ability to focus on FFC success stories.
- Make a story “come alive” to FFC supporters by:
- Including direct quotes from youth and/or caregivers.
- Create moving content that focuses on the challenges and successes, following the support the youth received.
- Easy readability-less technical style and more of a creative flow style.
- If appropriate, the ability to conduct a meaningful interview, by phone or in person.
- Ability to highlight the impact of FFC to the experience.
- Ability to take a picture that can be used in conjunction with the story.
Time Commitment: 4-6 Hours, Bi-Weekly.