Office Wizard Volunteers
Office Wizard Volunteers serve as the relief receptionists and office assistants. The Office Wizard represents the organization to the public (e.g., clients, partners, donors) who visit or contact the organization’s offices Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Answer the main phone line and directs calls.
- Greet guests and direct them to the proper staff member.
- Answer questions about the Foundation and providing forms when necessary.
- Make reminder phone calls to other volunteers who are assigned to projects for the following day/week.
- Make thank-you phone calls to lapsed donors, using a prepared script.
- Scan. Shred. Photocopy.
- Data Entry.
- Other duties as assigned.
Time Commitment: One pre-scheduled day per week for a minimum of three hours (9 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1-4 p.m.), for a minimum of three months.