Happiness Hero Volunteers
Happiness Heroes serve as the Foundation for Foster Children’s (FFC) volunteer ambassadors, working with youth as well as foster parents, caregivers, etc. as they participate in social and learning events, providing a break from the stress of foster care. Happiness Heroes also assist with event planning and follow-up.
- Assisting with planning and finalizing event details.
- Making reminder phone calls to volunteers who are assigned upcoming fun events.
- Registering, chaperoning, participating with, guiding, and/or supervising the youth.
- Putting smiles on kids’ faces!
- Making thank-you phone calls to host sites.
- Other duties as assigned
Time Commitment: A minimum of 2 youth-focused event(s) per year.