Community Collaborator Volunteers
Community Collaborators serve as “research detectives” for the community engagement functions of FFC. Then, following up on leads identified through research, the Community Collaborator serves to introduce FFC to the identified community organization.
- General knowledge about the Metro Orlando businesses and community organizations.
- Ability to use the computer for search functions.
- Detail oriented as to requests, with excellent documentation skills
- Strong writing skills and business etiquette in e-mails
- Strong interpersonal skills-Friendly demeanor, with an ability to talk with strangers by phone and in person.
- A sales, management, or customer service background could be helpful.
Time Commitment: 2-6 hours weekly.